Thursday 5 November 2015

AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM MR. CAMPBELL

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FROM HIS LORDSHIP MALCOLM CAMPBELL: A SPACE IN TIME.. I'm calling a time out. During this semi-break I will continue to keep stock boards flowing to our dealers, and catch up on the backlog of customs; but I will not be shaping any new direct custom orders until after the 1st of the new year. I will record all board inquiries and will take everyone in order when I get back to shaping the customs. I apologize for any inconvenience this causes. During this time Duncan and Jacob will be continuing to take custom orders for Hawaii without interruption. I have been shaping virtually non stop for the last 3 years, and a lot of things have gone unattended. We have an unprecedented amount of orders coming in, and I need to make some course corrections, if we are going to be able to get boards built in a reasonable amount of time. This involves updating most of my board files and creating some new ones. At present I hand shape about 60% of the boards. I'm a hand shape guy at heart, but it has just gotten too busy to keep up. I will still be hand shaping when possible, but I have to up the percentage of machine shapes. In addition to working on the files, I need time to rehab my shaping room, take care of long overdue repairs on our house, and the the big magilla; I need to "Grow fins and go back to the water again." Between work and injuries, I haven't surfed much the last three years. At sixty three, the time is now. Thanks for your patience and understanding. Hawaii contact info: Bonzer Front 808-637-3420 <jacob@bonzer5.com> <duncan_campbell72@yahoo.com> Follow Campbell Brothers and Bonzer Front happenings on Instagram: @bonzer_front @campbellbros_hawaii Peace, Malcolm

A photo posted by HOUSE OF BONZER UK (@houseofbonzer) on

No comments:

Post a Comment