Tuesday 7 February 2012

TODAY, YOU MISSED IT !!

The phrase that niggles? "You Missed IT" will stop in my presence! I have drawn a line in the sand, as i dont care if i "Missed It" ok!. I have surfed for 40 years now, all over the globe, and in a lot of cases far better than YOU ever will?.I surf when i want to not necessacerly when its ON!. If you want to try and wind me up be warned!!. I will punch you, so you have been warned? ok?. I love surfing so let me be, and do it my way, if thats all you want to say to me save your breath and your teeth ok!. I surfed perfect BENCH today on my own, but i'm sure someone will tell me "I MISSED IT". more pics to follow.

1 comment:

  1. Well I missed it! Apparently! But still had fun surfing the 'not so good' ledges although it was friggin cold!

    ReplyDelete