Tuesday 20 November 2012

FERGAL SMITH



About to be shipped to Ireland are Fergal Smith's new BONZERS!!!!. Fergal was exposed to Bonzers by my friend and Bonzer Addict ELVIS who lives in Ireland, he lent Fergal a Russ Short Bonzer for Rileys and other mad waves! well the inevitable happened and the Bonzer got snapped, but not before a lot of heavy waves were ridden by Fergal and others on the Bonzer. Fergal, i'm told loved the way they rode, as those in the know will tell you, and I made the call to Malcolm to get some shaped for for him after consulting with Elvis, who strangely was still laughing about Fergal being the Architect of his beloved Bonzers demise??, his argument was it went out in a blaze of glory!!, Elvis is a Kool bloke!. Malcolm is stoked as, Fergal is a young chap who is looking outside the box with his equipment.Cant wait for some photos and feedback when the boards are ridden?!. The dimensions are-- Mini-Merk with swallow tail and E-wing-- 5'8'' x 19 1/2'' x 2 5/16'' and Bonzer Light Vehicle-- 6' 2'' x 19 1/4'' x 2 1/4''.

1 comment:

  1. Nice Boards!!....I'll be in Westport over xmas and new Year...have met Ferg a few times,he lent me one of his board one time I was over which I sunk ....would I go surfing with him.....Mmmmmm probably not... his big and mine are probably quite a few feet apart :)

    Dean

    ReplyDelete